Thursday 17 June 2010

Preparations

The last weekend is looming before the gig now and we're getting pretty short on time to sort things out. The main bits are there though (tent, chairs, rucksack, deodorant, booze), but we're holding fire on waterproofs/waders until closer to the time when the weather reports 'should' be more accurate. We just need to see if we can carry it all. Notice I said 'we'? I'm hoping to load up Andrea like a pack donkey from the car and kinda point her in the right direction. That's the plan, but I suspect it'll be the other way around when she chips a nail or something.

For the record, we're not soap dodgers...it's just that at Glastonbury there is none...perhaps soap hunters would be a better description :)

I'm guessing that once we're there, there might not be many actual blog posts :-/ I suspect that most of the activity will be occuring on the twitter feeds to the right. You never know though, I might attempt a drunken blog post from our phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment